SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Like us on Facebook to get up-to-date information
PA FAMILY TRAVEL FAIR
Date: April 27, 2019
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Calvary Church Campus, Lancaster, PA
Exhibitors from family-friendly Pennsylvania attractions and destinations will be handing out information and goodies. There's no pressure to buy or commit to anything. We're not trying to sell you a timeshare, we just want you to know all the amazing things to do in PA. Fun activities for the kids, delicious food from Isaac's Deli and multiple food trucks on site.
Great vendor giveaways throughout the fair!
Check out all the other amazing drawings on this page under EXHIBITOR DRAWINGS. We'll be adding more as they come in!
**2019 Schedule coming soon**
2018 CHILDREN'S ACTIVITY SCHEDULE:
ALL DAY EVENTS 9am - 4pm:
GIANT PA MAP Scavenger Hunt:
One lucky scavenger "hunter" will win our HERSHEYPARK Family Fun Package! Includes 4 Hersheypark passes for and an overnight stay at the Hotel Hershey!
PARTY PAC ENTERTAINMENT: Balloon Artist
KPETS - Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy Services
• 9am - 10am: Cylo, the Lancaster Barnstormers Mascot
• 10am: Gnome Countryside - Mr. Rich (the Gnome Man) will share stories, songs and little "gnome" facts. Children learn about Pennsylvania flora, habitats and an emphasis on the importance of wilderness to all of us. Children's shows at 10am and 1pm on the café stage.
• 11am: Magic Show by Party Pac Entertainment - 11 am and 2 pm
• 11am - 1pm: Chipper, Herr's Chips Mascot
• Noon: Reptile Show by Clyde Peelings Reptiland
See some of the less-loved members of the animal kingdom up-close, interact with our friendly experts, and touch an animal or two!
• 1pm: Gnome Countryside - Mr. Rich (the Gnome Man) will share stories, songs and little "gnome" facts. Children learn about Pennsylvania flora, habitats and an emphasis on the importance of wilderness to all of us.
• 2pm: Magic Show by Party Pac Entertainment