PA FAMILY TRAVEL FAIR
Date: April 21, 2018
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Calvary Church Campus, Lancaster, PA
Exhibitors from family-friendly Pennsylvania attractions and destinations will be handing out information and goodies. There's no pressure to buy or commit to anything. We're not trying to sell you a timeshare, we just want you to know all the amazing things to do in PA. Fun activities for the kids, delicious food from Isaac's Deli and multiple food trucks on site.
Great vendor giveaways throughout the fair. Plus, one lucky attendee will win an awesome
$2,500 family vacation in Northern Pennsylvania!
Check out all the other amazing drawings on this page under EXHIBITOR DRAWINGS. We'll be adding more as they come in!
Just a few Reasons to Plan Your Vacation in Pennsylvania
Amazing Outdoors Destinations
From hiking and biking to ziplining and camping, PA has it all! With 121 state parks, hundreds of campgrounds and access to pristine lakes, you could visit a different location every summer and never run out of new and exciting destinations to explore!
Amusement & Water Parks
Did you know that PA amusement parks are listed among the best inter-nationally? The state also boasts the largest indoor water park in the U.S! Whether you're an adrenaline junkie or like to go for the fantastic entertainment you'll find a park for every budget.
All Inclusive Family Resorts
The Great Wolf Lodge, Camelback, Nemacolin and the newest addition; Kalahari are just a few of the amazing family resorts within an easy drive from south central PA.
History lives in Pennsylvania. From the Revolutionary and Civil Wars to the early settlers and the Industrial Revolution, there is no better way to learn about our nation's history than to experience it at one of these PA treasures.
The Warhol, The Brandywine River Museum The Carnegie museums, The Rodin and Philadelphia Museum of Art - need we say more? If you're into quirky, more obscure museums, we have lots of those!
Country fairs, music and harvest festivals, concerts, and countless other family events bring scores of visitors to Pennsylvania each year.
CHILDREN'S ACTIVITY SCHEDULE:
ALL DAY EVENTS 9am - 4pm:
GIANT PA MAP Scavenger Hunt:
One lucky scavenger "hunter" will win our HERSHEYPARK Family Fun Package! Includes 4 Hersheypark passes for and an overnight stay at the Hotel Hershey!
PARTY PAC ENTERTAINMENT: Balloon Artist
KPETS - Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy Services
• 9am - 10am: Cylo, the Lancaster Barnstormers Mascot
• 10am: Gnome Countryside - Mr. Rich (the Gnome Man) will share stories, songs and little "gnome" facts. Children learn about Pennsylvania flora, habitats and an emphasis on the importance of wilderness to all of us. Children's shows at 10am and 1pm on the café stage.
• 11am: Magic Show by Party Pac Entertainment - 11 am and 2 pm
• 11am - 1pm: Chipper, Herr's Chips Mascot
• Noon: Reptile Show by Clyde Peelings Reptiland
See some of the less-loved members of the animal kingdom up-close, interact with our friendly experts, and touch an animal or two!
• 1pm: Gnome Countryside - Mr. Rich (the Gnome Man) will share stories, songs and little "gnome" facts. Children learn about Pennsylvania flora, habitats and an emphasis on the importance of wilderness to all of us.
• 2pm: Magic Show by Party Pac Entertainment