8x10 Booth Space includes:
• one 8-foot table, 2 chairs, pipe and drape, electricity, wifi and Snacks
• Up to 2 company representatives allowed per booth
• recognized on whereandwhen.com and on social media platforms leading up to the event
• exhibitors raffling off getaways will be promoted in advertising leading up to the event
• highlighted on slide show running during the event
• We are creating fun incentives to make sure attendees visit your booth.
Set-Up / Tear-Down
Set-Up: Friday, Apr 26 4-7 pm
Saturday, Apr 27, 7-8 am
Tear-Down: Sat, Apr 27, 4-6 pm
Exhibitor Where & When
Early Bird (by 10/1/18) Early Bird (by 10/1/18) -10%
Regular Rate Regular Rate -10%
$250 - full page
$150 - half page
• Ads in Lancaster County Magazine - approximately 50,000 monthly readers.
• 5 months of lead-ad buy in newsletter that reaches nearly 5,000 home-school families looking for field trip and vacation ideas.
• Social media and web ad buys.
• Heavily promoting exhibitor giveaways and children’s activities to attract families from our target area of south central PA.
Marketing the PA Family Travel Fair
Target Market: Families in South Central PA
• Promoted to approximately 600,000 readers of Where & When leading up to the event. - including the feature article in the Spring 2019 issue.
• Several ads running in 25 weekly community newspapers in south central PA, giving us coverage in more than 400,000 homes in Lancaster, Chester, York, and Dauphin Counties.
• Radio ads and interviews. Live radio broadcast day of event.